Recommended Venues & Vendors
We and our partners provide discounts when you book us both — take advantage of these offers! Why do we offer this? It's simple — our results are better when these partners take part. Just let us know you've booked one of our partners and we'll provide the discount.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! Simplified Celebrations ensures every event is smooth and amazing. We can't say enough good stuff about Chandra.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! Tin Sparrow provides excellent event planning and coordination.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! — For professional draping and decor, D&Z Events is also one of our favorites.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! For upscale vintage and rustic décor, contact Carrie Brennan at Fleurissant.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! Running T Ranch is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Mountains, just over an hour outside the Tri-Cities.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! We recommend Platinum Entertainment for your DJ needs.
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! The Dance Machine is also highly recommended for all your DJ needs.
Catering & Desserts
- $50 off ($25 off each of us)! We happily recommend Castle Event Catering for a scrumptious and diverse menu that won't bust your budget.
- Looking for a *the* dress? Amy's Bridal is a must-see shop. Get a free day-of dress steaming from Amy's when you book Firefly, too!
Other Recommended Vendors
- For premiere wedding and event planning, coordination, and design, Without a Hitch is dedicated to making your dream day a reality.
Catering & Desserts
- Need upscale desserts like cakes and cupcakes? Frost Me Sweet always has amazing results in both taste and presentation.
- For delicious and expertly-crafted cakes, you have to check out Aliona's Euro Bake.
- Looking for sparklers for a grand exit from your wedding? Order quality sparklers online at buysparklers.com. We recommend the #20 Inch Gold Holiday Party Sparklers.
Photography & Cinematography
- Are we booked already? Check out Alera Media for similar styles and pricing.
- Sash has all the decor you need: tablescapes, draping, linins and chairs.
Recommended Venues in Washington State
- Set among vineyards, Terra Blanca has beautiful views and loads of potential.
- Treehouse Point in Issaquah, WA is amazing for very small weddings.
- The Orchard at Sunshine Hill is a new outdoor venue in Chehalis, and it's perfect for rustic and glamorous weddings alike.
- Basel Cellars is the premiere venue in Walla Walla.
- In Spokane, Beacon Hill overlooks the city, provides excellent catering, and provides lots of photo and video opportunities.
- Running T Ranch is nestled in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Mountains, just over an hour outside the Tri-Cities.
- Looking for a gorgeous country setting for an outdoor wedding? Mill Creek Gardens offers a casual creek-side setting with a rustic arbor.
- Sawyer House provides an excellent setting for almost any wedding size in Zillah, WA
- Lions Gate Chapel is a perfect venue for small to medium-sized weddings, supporting up to 120 people in an estimate setting.
- For a wonderful, secluded location, Bella Fiori has an intimate garden feel.
- For a picturesque backdrop, Canyon Lakes Golf Course offers everything you need.
- The Moore Mansion offers a elegant, dignified feel in Pasco, WA.
- Not quite in Washington, the Winn Homestead in Weston, Oregon is such a wonderful venue we just had to add it.
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.